We are strategic advisors providing integrated engineering, environmental and sustainability services in order to drive operational excellence, contribute to timely project delivery, enhance efficiency and deliver meaningful results in any stage of the mine life cycle.
We currently provide specialized engineering and advisory services in the following areas:
Mine Waste Management
- Tailings and waste rock management engineering studies, assessments, and support, from opportunity to post-closure.
- Dam safety inspections, reviews and due diligence for tailings storage facilities and water retaining dams.
- Dam safety program development and evaluation.
- Risk assessments and risk management reviews.
- Corporate portfolio risk management, governance programs development and assessment for tailings storage facilities and water retaining dams.
Mine Closure and Sustainability
- Mine closure and mine reclamation planning and implementation support for active, inactive, and legacy sites.
- Mine closure option analyses and risk assessments.
- Technical project support for integration of mine closure and progressive reclamation concepts in all project phases.
- Integration of Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs) in mining projects.
- EIA project management, reviews, and gap analyses.
- Permitting and environmental project submissions, stakeholder, and community advisory.
- Technical support to Government and First Nations.
Governance, Assurance and Training
- Governance programs development, implementation, and verification for mine waste management and mine closure.
- Investment assurance and project reviews (mine waste management, mine closure, sustainability).
- Technical standards development, implementation, and assurance.
- Independent third-party reviews (ITRBs), due-diligence, and auditing services.
- Participation as QP (Qualified Person) under NI 43-101 (Item 20: Environment/Permitting/Closure and Mine Waste/Tailings Disposal sections).
- Employee training and technical workshops, including technical standards and best practices.
We help our clients achieve international best practices to improve their performance by implementing corporate requirements, national & international best practices such as ICMM’s Mining Principles, IFC Performance Standards, IFC/World Bank Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines, GISTM and MAC Towards Sustainable Mining (TSM) protocol.